About the Firm
Experienced Bethesda Attorney for Business and Employment Law
Reliable litigation and mediation services in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Herischi & Associates LLC is a Bethesda, Maryland, business and employment law firm with a strong emphasis on alternative dispute resolution for these and other areas of the law. As an established attorney with more than 5 years of litigation experience, and as a licensed mediator, I seek cost-effective solutions for a wide range of issues affecting individuals, families, and businesses in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Reputable lawyer protects your rights and addresses your concerns
Perhaps because I was trained and worked as an engineer, I approach legal conflicts as problems to be solved rather than fights to be won. Although my first priority is always to protect my client’s rights, I have found that solutions which advance both parties’ objectives are generally preferable to exhaustive battles where the winner takes all. If you are looking for capable management of your legal dispute, you’ll find I am:
- Well versed — I have the knowledge, experience, and specific training necessary to understand your substantive legal issues and address them comprehensively.
- Careful — I am meticulous about details that could negatively impact an agreement if they are not addressed and resolved. I make sure to anticipate potential issues and build contingencies into every settlement.
- Helpful — Drawing on my experience in business and the law, I go above and beyond to provide detailed advice and to create comprehensive, lasting solutions to your legal disputes.
Clients who have entrusted their legal concerns to me have been pleased with the degree of care I demonstrate and the results I deliver.
Areas of Practice
A trustworthy Bethesda law practice for your most pressing issues
Since I started my own firm in 2010, Herischi & Associates has earned an enviable reputation for client service in a number of areas, including:
- Business law — Although I provide advice on all aspects of business law, from formation to dissolution, my concentration is helping businesses achieve their strategic development goals through mergers and acquisitions, especially with international growth opportunities.
- Employment law — I represent workers in various types of employment law disputes with employers, including discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour discrepancies, whistleblower actions, wrongful termination, and unemployment issues.
- Mediation — As a licensed mediator, I conduct mediation sessions on a full range of business and commercial disputes, employment disputes, and family law issues. Mediation provides litigants with a reasonably priced alternative to trial, that moves at their pace rather than the court’s, and can build relationships through cooperative effort.
- Medical and Dental M&A — My firm's experience handling mergers and acquisitions extends to transactions involving medical and dental practices. If you are a doctor or dentist, I can advise you of the special considerations that must be addressed when healthcare provider makes this type of move.
As someone who likes to think in terms of building for the future, I find that helping you grow your business or get past a legal dispute is a personally rewarding experience. With each success, I look forward to helping my clients again by effectively addressing their continuing legal needs.
Contact a concerned and capable Bethesda attorney
Herischi & Associates LLC is a Bethesda law practice you can trust for business advice, employment dispute representation, and mediation services. My office is conveniently located at 7201 Wisconsin Avenue, a block west of Elm Street Park. Call me today at 301-685-6112 or contact my office online
to schedule a consultation.